Saturday Only Option:
At your request, we have opened up more spots for the Saturday for a one day, daytime only, option for the retreat. Contact us to reserve your spot! Only ten spaces available for this option. Includes all scheduling and meals and the Wellness Planning Booklet.
Three days of relaxation on a private reserve lake including yoga on the water, wellness coaching, singing bowls, canoeing, hiking, gourmet meals, and much more . . . private room, Zen Shiatsu, and Illumine Session upgrades available. There may be a few spots remaining for the full retreat, as per this update on August 12, 2018, please contact us to inquire. So honoured to be working with these bright souls for this retreat:
LOON LAKE LODGE AND RETREAT CENTRE
A private wilderness setting only one hour east of Vancouver, BC. As part of the University of British Columbia, the lodge and retreat centre are designed to foster learning and personal growth in a space for quiet reflection and fresh clean air amidst tall fir trees on the edge of Golden Ears Provincial Park.
A simplified schedule:
- arrive at 3 pm on Friday
- meeting, yoga, dinner, sound and yin, and journaling introduction Friday
- silent morning, meditation, yoga, nature connection, power of positive thought Saturday
- campfire and Eco Film Saturday night
- silent morning, yoga, Qi Gong, closing ceremony Sunday
- free time Saturday and Sunday
- structure for journaling and wellness plans
- individual sessions available: ZenThai Bodywork, Energy Healing
- meals and accommodation included