The ILLUMINE® Method combines wellness science and mind medicine to deeply shift your mindset and design your physical and emotional renewal: a full on reset. With a structured approach and clear goals, we define key personalized tools that set you firmly on your path to success, and get you back on track when you are feeling far from being en pointe.
Illumine® is a wellness + prevention service.
about dr. maia love
HI, I am a practicing physician and mindfulness coach. Perhaps like you, I have struggled to balance my Type A personality and thrill in creating success with the dreams of a life fully lived, from a center of calm, fulfillment, enjoyment, and alignment with my authentic pure energy. My own journey to wellness is what makes me so passionate to help you find your vibrant spark in your life. Part of my path has been to find strong health and vitality, given my chronic inflammatory illness that requires a specific diet and lifestyle. My goal is to help you with the tools I have learned for buoyant energy, clear boundaries, and determined wellness on all levels. I am certified internationally in mindfulness, medicine, psychiatry and integrative practices, thus bring a unique combination of skills to the landscape of your transformation. I am keen to help you find the energy and spark of your true self.
- Medical Degree | University of British Columbia
- Psychiatry Registered Fellow | University of British Columbia | RCPSC | CPSBC
- International Society of Addiction Medicine Certification
- Mindfulness Certification
- Energy Medicine 3-year Mentorship | Infinity Health | Alexina Mehta
- Yoga Alliance Certified Instructor | 200 hour | Mike Nichols
- YHot Yoga Certified | YYoga Mentorship | Hillary Keegan
- Awards | BCMJ Authour | BrainTalks at UBC Director
- Physics & Biology Degree | University of British Columbia
- Dance Degree | Simon Fraser School for the Contemporary Arts
- Bachelor of General Studies | Simon Fraser University | University of Western Ontario